There are so many things I like about La Islita Boutique... I don't have time to explain right now. This is my absolute favorite place to stay in Granada. More review another time!
Things to do near La Islita Boutique Hotel
- 10.5 miIsletas de Granada, Nicaragua0.5 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel2 reviews
Take a half day boat tour around these beautiful islands and stop for lunch. Any tour company in tour can arrange a tour for you.
- 24.71 mi
- 34.99 mi4.99 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel3 reviews
Charming colonial town with a lovely cathedral, plenty of restaurant options, and a nice location next to Lake Nicaragua. You need a minimum for 3-4 hours to do the city justice and it would be very easy to leisurely spend a few nights here. Many tours include Masaya and Granada. If I were to do over again, I would have ...Popular with
- 44.68 mi
- 54.84 miCalle Atravesada, Granada, Nicaragua, Nicaragua4.84 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel1 review
Beautiful museum with pre-Columbian artifacts.
- 64.83 miHotel Spa Granada, Calle Atravesada, Granada, Nicaragua4.83 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel1 review
Spanish Dale! is a very professionally run language school with native speakers. Classes are taught completely in Spanish, which I think is the best way to learn. Additionally, the school offers a lot of outside activities that you can pay a little extra for. Teachers are amazing and you'll feel like home just after one day. You will not regret ...Popular with
- 74.6 miCalle Cervantes, Granada, Nicaragua4.6 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel1 review
Great spot for a night cap. Dancing with live DJ every night. A few blocks from our home.
- 83.35 miNicaragua3.35 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel1 review
The weekend spot to party at night. Friday nights is Latin night and Saturdays is electronica DJ's. Located on the lake.
- 94.62 miCalle Cervantes, Granada, Nicaragua4.62 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel1 review
Check out this cultural center and museum only a few blocks from our home. Collection includes pre-Columbian statues from Zapatera island and pictures of Granada's history.
- 1014.56 mi
- 1114.56 mi
- 129.43 miApoyo Lagoon, Nicaragua9.43 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel3 reviews
Spend the day enjoying Laguna de Apoyo. Only 20 minutes from Granada. A volcanic crater filled with fresh swimming water. Laguna Beach Club is a great location to realx and enjoy the environment.Popular with
- 135.25 mi
- 147.62 miMombacho, Nicaragua7.62 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel2 reviews
Catch a transport vehicle to the top. Stop at the coffee plantation half way up. Then take an easy hike or hire a guide and hike the rim of all the volcanoes depending on your sense of adventure (and fitness level).Popular with
- 155.22 miGranada, Nicaragua5.22 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel1 review
The best place to buy groceries. A 15 cordoba (70 cents) cab ride from our home. Stock up on everything you need.
- 1614.46 miMasaya, Nicaragua, Nicaragua14.46 mi from La Islita Boutique Hotel1 review
Small town known for its plants, lawn ornaments, and views of Lagun Apoyo. Nice for a quick stop. The brightly colored lawn ornaments are surreal.Popular with