La Jolla Cove Cottage
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- La Jolla Cove CottageSep 08, 2013
just steps from our home. The Cottage is the most popular breakfast restaurant in La Jolla. But the picture is all wrong. The Cottage restaurant is not at the beach it is on the corner of Fay and Kline.
- La Jolla Cove CottageMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJul 10, 2013
Lots to see and do in this area... See the seals, surfing, snorkeling, walking, jogging, biking, sight-seeing ... Parking will be a hassle since its all on the street. Just be patient and wait, people usually come and go. It's worth the wait!
Good!1185 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location97% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 75%.