Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (6 Reviews)
- La Jolla Shores HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Sep 13, 2013
The beach is cozy, with a nice picnic area at Kellogg Park. With soft sand, clean water and gentle waves, La Jolla Shores is an ideal spot for families and sunbathers. Surfers are always around as well.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- La Jolla Shores HotelJan 15, 2013
My favorite place to go in the summer when in San Diego for college. They also have fire pits so you can have a great time from morning until the wee hours of the night. Swim all day and then hang out by the fire in the evening to share stories with friends.
- La Jolla Shores HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 1Jan 15, 2013
Nice shores where to have a walk or taking a snap under the sun. however I was a little impressed in some parts by the enormous quantity of birds, which made some areas a "little dirty". Nice, but surely not the best palce in California!!!
Outstanding!872 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- GroundsClean pool, said 100%.
- Location99% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 91%.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
About La Jolla Shores Hotel:
Dining options at La Jolla Shores Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business
There are 128 guestrooms at La Jolla Shores Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 14 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.