Restaurants near La Musa de Espronceda
- 10.14 mi
- 20.12 miCalle de Espiritu Santo 11, Madrid 280040.12 mi from La Musa de Espronceda
Half bakery, half bakeshop, Happy Days, another location in the heart of Malasaña. This eatery is mostly known for their baked goods, most of which aren’t very typical of Spain, such as red velvet, a traditional dessert from the South in the U.S. For whatever sweet treat you can dream up, there’s a cup of coffee to accompany it. Or ...
- 30.07 miCalle de San Andrés, 1, Madrid, Spain0.07 mi from La Musa de Espronceda
Great location, funky decor, pretty good food and free wifi (during non-meal hours). I especially like their menu-express - for around 8 euros you can get a small two course meal, a beverage (that means wine!) and dessert/coffee.
- 40.24 miCalle de Fuencarral, 73, Madrid, España0.24 mi from La Musa de Espronceda
I was never a burger fan... Until I discovered Steakburger! The food here is absolutely phenomenal. Your burger is made to order depending on the size and type of meat that you want. (The Mountain Burger is delicious!) The decor is super funky and the staff are lovely and really friendly. On Mondays and Tuesdays it gets even better, on ...Popular with
- 50.24 miC/ Colón, 13, 28004 Madrid, Spain0.24 mi from La Musa de Espronceda
Spanish tapas bars don't get more traditional than this. Head here to try some of the best tortilla in town - in fact, it's so popular that they often run out. While waiting for another batch of tortilla, order croquetas and some vermouth, then sneak under the bar to check out the seating in the back.
- 60.19 miCalle Pez, 12, 28004 Madrid, Spain0.19 mi from La Musa de Espronceda
Fiesta! It's tough to say exactly what makes this bar so special, but this bar has it. Something that makes you smile when you walk in and never want to leave. Maybe it's character? Maybe it's charm? This bar is famously included in several spanish rock songs and has been a local hangout for decades. It's a bit rough around ...
- 70.07 mi
- 80.18 mi
- 90.22 miCorredera Baja de San Pablo, 51, Madrid0.22 mi from La Musa de Espronceda1 review
Cafe/ bar/ restaurant located in one of my favourite little areas of Madrid. cool deco inside and good atmosphere
- 100.1 miCalle del Espíritu Santo, 47, Madrid, Spain0.1 mi from La Musa de Espronceda2 reviews
For English speakers used to being immersed in a world of all things Spanish, this indie-vibe coffeehouse will startle you at the door beginning with English greetings and the thousands of books found on both the entry floor and the bottom, basement level. Tasty food is also sold at this bookstore, coffeehouse fusion.Popular with
- 110.19 mi
- 120.22 miCalle de Fuencarral, 49, Madrid, Spain0.22 mi from La Musa de Espronceda1 review
Tapas downstairs, dinner upstairs. Alcohol is limited to beer and wine, but the tapas are pretty good and there's a diversity of them - both on a massive display for you to grab, and an additional array of passed plates. It's a fairly fashionable crowd, but you're welcome in casual dress. Check out the shops on Fuencarral, then stop here ...
- 130.05 mi
- 140.21 miCalle de Manuela Malasaña, 3, 28004 Madrid, Spain0.21 mi from La Musa de Espronceda1 review
Delicious vegan/vegetarian restaurant! They have a huge menu with tons of amazing options. I've only been twice, once in 2008 and once recently in September, and it was still fantastic. A little pricey, but a cute, veggie restaurant with friendly service!Popular with
- 150.21 miCalle de Apodaca, 3, 28004 Madrid, España0.21 mi from La Musa de Espronceda1 review
This is a italian cocktail bar. There are self-service "aperitivii" on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 21.00. Nice people and good cocktails.
- 160.65 miPasadizo de San Gines, Madrid 28013 Spain0.65 mi from La Musa de Espronceda34 reviews
A must see and do when in Madrid. Yes, it is not the sort of thing to do if you are on a diet, but it has to be done once. One portion may be too much for some people, but if travelling as a couple, consider ordering one portion of churros and two hot chocolates.Popular with
- 170.67 mi
- 180.86 miCuchilleros, 17, Madrid 28005 Spain0.86 mi from La Musa de Espronceda18 reviews
Average cost of a main dish at Botin: 18 euros. Telling your friends you've eaten at the oldest restaurant in the world: priceless If you like meat (and you'll be eating a lot of it in Madrid, where jambon is doled out like butter), try the roast suckling pig, one of the restaurant's specialties. Their interior has a nice tavern ...Popular with
- 190.52 miCalle de las Infantas, 30, Madrid, Spain0.52 mi from La Musa de Espronceda10 reviews
Ok, so while the tapas at El Tigre aren't the best in the city, if you're on a budget, there is no better way to have your drink and eat dinner too! While the tapas are occasionally just a greasy plate of patatas bravas, you can also get jamón serrano and tortilla española amongst other Spanish favorites.Popular with
- 200.62 mi