It just never gets old. Great buffet, and amazing waterfalls. Lots of fun, specially for kids, and nature lovers. 100% recommended.
Things to do near La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- 14.83 mi
- 23.56 mi
- 310.27 miNortheast Central Valley on the Central Volcanic Range, San Jose Costa Rica10.27 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens2 reviews
This is actually the biggest bio-reserve park in the country. Unlike the more popular Costa Rican parks such as Poás and Manuel Antonio, this park is relatively unmaintained and untravelled. It contains three dormant volcanoes and, due to the varied terrain contained within its borders, has the largest biodiversity observed in any of the parks open to the public. Provides ...Popular with
- 413.1 miCosta Rica13.1 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens1 review
Beautiful sights; horseback rides available.
- 57.84 miAlajuela, Poas & the Airport Area, Costa Rica7.84 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens1 review
You can see these coffee fields from the balcony of VR. The Peaberry is the best coffee in my estimation. Take the tour and you will see all of a WORKING coffee plantation. This is not set up just for tourists as are some other coffee tours, but is an actual working plantation. Beautiful butterfly gardens, museum, and a great ...
- 65.94 miBarva Volcano, Braulio Carrillo National Park, Costa Rica5.94 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens1 review
Measuring approximately 62 square miles (160 square kms), the massive Barva Volcano sits at the edge of Costa Rica’s Central Valley. Scientists believe that the dormant volcano was last active 3,000 to 5,000 years ago.It forms “Braulio Carrillo” National Park’s highest point, approximately 9,700 feet (2,950 mts) above sea level. Several cold-water, rain-fed lagoons dot the volcano’s surface, remnants of ...
- 741.49 miArenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica41.49 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens49 reviews
Stayed at Los Lagos. Great place, hot springs, awesome view to the volcano, and lots of activities inside the hotel. Nice location as well.Popular with
- 838.1 mi38.1 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens9 reviews
One of the coolest things I did in Costa Rica. This is a massive waterfall that is a short walk from town. You have to scramble down some slippery rocks to get to the base, but then you can swim in the pool. As you get closer to the base of the falls the current gets stronger and stronger pushing ...Popular with
- 938.2 miDesafio Rafting, La Fortuna, Costa Rica38.2 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens4 reviews
Very exciting, exhilirating, and fun! Recommend to all semi-athletic to athletic individuals!! We felt very safe the entire time. Rappelling, caving and white water rafting, for the more adventurous...Popular with
- 1038.1 miLa Fortuna, Costa Rica38.1 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens3 reviews
Ahead to Costa Rica? don't miss the chance to see a beautiful place with hotsprings and waterfalls on the rainforest! more info at http://naturalistguidecr.wix.com/naturalistguidecr#!tours/cngp any question about trips in Costa Rica at firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.facebook.com/CostaricanTrips?ref=hlPopular with
- 1139.13 miLa Fortuna, Costa Rica39.13 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens1 review
we got down and dirty. Great fun for the kids and us...Popular with
- 1222.58 mi22.58 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens2 reviews
The canopy tour is ridiculously fun and it’s up there on our list of coolest things we’ve ever done along with the bioluminescent bay in Puerto Rico. Basically, you get to fly through the air through a rainforest so the actual ziplining is fun if you like mild adventure and the views are awesome.
- 1340.36 miCosta Rica40.36 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens1 review
great place to wind down after a long day of adventures.Popular with
- 1440.12 mi142, Costa Rica40.12 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens1 review
With over 13 zip lines and a tarzan swing, this ride is full of adrenaline rushes!
- 1528.97 mi141, Costa Rica28.97 mi from La Paz Waterfall Gardens1 review
How often do you get to hold the hand of a spider money, or cradle 2 and 3 month baby white faced monkeys in your arms? How about learning a ton about native Costa Rican animals? Or, prepare a meal and serve it to a wide array of exotic animals? If you love nature, learning, and want to contribute the ...Popular with