Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- La Petite DauphineFirst to ReviewDec 27, 2013
At La Petite Dauphine, nine cottages are spread out among the grounds surrounded by vineyards and plum trees. The rustic, cozy cottages have wood stoves, Nespresso machines, and deep soaking tubs. Walk by the pool, a pond, and the vines on your way to breakfast at Cafe BonBon or a wine tasting at Veruska's. A gorgeous, relaxing retreat in the middle of wine country.
Outstanding!144 reviews across the web.
- Food98% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Location94% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 93% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelExcellent hotel. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- Bar and Beverages89% thought the wine selection was excellent.