La Petite Ferme
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- La Petite FermeMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3Jan 22, 2014
One of the finest gourmet lunch spots on the entire globe. The views are magical and food amazing. Service here is stellar. Only open for lunch, I wish dinner was an option.
- La Petite FermeFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Views like you have never seen before and the 'famous lunches' are worth the title. We stayed here for a few nights in a lovely little cabin room which had its own plunge pool and a fridge packed with wine from the vineyard £8 per bottle!!)
Excellent!24 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location97% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 95% of guests enjoyed it.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room93% thought the view was good.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 89% satisfied guests.