La Posada del Marquez
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- La Posada del MarquezMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
You either love or hate this place. I happen to love it, possibly becaue for the price of a single room I got upgrade to the suite with the balcony that's on ever picture of it. It had a jacuzzi and a sauna (!!) in it. Yes, the street traffic is loud but that doesn't bother me. It's in a great location and I enjoyed my stay there more than in the JW Marriott..
Good!125 reviews across the web.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- PriceGreat price.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- Business Center
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk
- Non-Smoking Rooms