La Quinta Inn New Orleans West Bank
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre544 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location92% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- PriceAppropriate value for money, thought 67%.
- Food56% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- InternetInternet is average.
Dining options at La Quinta Inn New Orleans West Bank / Gretna include a restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 2.5 star property offers audio
There are 154 guestrooms at La Quinta Inn New Orleans West Bank / Gretna. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker