La Quinta Inn & Suites Jupiter
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre320 reviews across the web.
- Considered as a pet friendly hotel by guests.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- HotelHotel is ok.
Dining options at La Quinta Inn Jupiter include a restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property
There are 102 guestrooms at La Quinta Inn Jupiter. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker