La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1559 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 89%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Miami Springs property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 145 guestrooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer speakerphones and free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.