La Quinta Research Triangle Park
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- La Quinta Research Triangle Park
A really well run place. You'll notice the extremely attentive employees from the guest desk people to the housekeepers, they all do their best. If you are in need of anything speak up and they will make you happy. The room was very nicely decorated and clean. Bed was very comfortable and sleep was quiet. Breakfast is decent but doesn't last long enough unless you're an early riser. (It's only 6-9am).
- La Quinta Research Triangle ParkFirst to Review
This hotel is adequate and budget friendly, but not terribly exciting. The rooms are spacious and clean, although a bit tired. I'm always appreciative of free wifi and a coffee maker in my room, and this hotel offers both. There's a pretty decent fitness center and pool, and I like that they offer free continental breakfast each morning. Since this hotel is literally right off I-40, it's pretty easy to get anywhere in the Triangle. Overall, an okay place to stay if you are looking for convenience and don't plan to spend a lot of time in your room.
Very Good!417 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room90% said rooms were clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker