La Renaissance Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- La Renaissance HotelAmbassadorMember ofStudentsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5
Great hotel! Totally lucked out on finding this place! The rooms were ultra modern and clean. It was very much a design hotel, so if that isn't your cup of tea and you don't want to pay a little extra for it, I'd recommend going somewhere else.
Mediocre400 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance88% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel Building80% loved the terrace.
- Restaurant63% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Service53% said the reception staff was ok.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Dining options at La Renaissance Hotel include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a steam room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Marrakech property has 20 square feet of event space consisting of small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, a theme park shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a swim up bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
There are 45 guestrooms at La Renaissance Hotel. Balconies offer city views. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with signature bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via required Shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: MAD 19.80 per person, per night
- All citizens of Morocco will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining