Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
User Reviews (4)Write a review
- La Reserve HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesStudents+ 1Aug 22, 2013
The best hotel in Geneva by far. Decor, service, food, rooms, spa... everything is luxurious with a nice design and lighting. Their Chinese restaurant is outstanding.
- La Reserve Hotel
- La Reserve HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Jul 04, 2012
La Reserve isn't intended to be an airport hotel but it is very close to Geneva airport making it a great place to stay before / after a flight. This was my second time at this property and it continues to impress.
Best things about the property:
- views of the lake and mountains (when it is clear)
- exceptional service
- whimsical safari lodge meets Paris bistro decor
- lively but tasteful bar / lounge
- attractive indoor pool
The only issues I see with the property are:
- it is pricey
- proximity to the airport means there is occasional aircraft noise
- you are a bit trapped and need to take a taxi to get to other restaurants or to see the sights in the city
- you will need to borrow an adaptor. plugs are local vs. "international"
- limited business center (don't plan to print anything here). web access from room is good
If you are staying in the winter when visibility is poor, it probably isn't worth the extra cost of a lake view room.
Check Prices and Availability
- From:$412 / nightLowest price guaranteed
Address:301 Route De Lausanne | Bellevue, Geneva 1293, Switzerland
Total Reviews:4 Reviews
Car Rental Desk