Great fondue restaurant in the Tremblant pedestrian village. They have all kinds of different fondues including cheese fondue with the huge heating element. A different kind of experience!
Restaurants near La Savoie
- 10.01 miPlaza St-Bernard, Chemin de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC, Canada0.01 mi from La Savoie4 reviews
Restaurant at the base of the mountain. Simple luncheon fare, a bread bowl of hot chili or simple sandwich with a pint of beer or glass of wine, to the elegant upstairs restaurant in the evening for a steak.Popular with
- 20.01 mi
- 30.03 mi
- 40.06 mi
- 50.03 mi
- 60.01 mi113 Chemin de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC, Canada0.01 mi from La Savoie2 reviews
Good creperie located right in the middle of the Tremblant village, close to all the hotels and boutiques. Sweet or salty crepes, desserts or breakfast crepes, they have it all. Nothing better than skiing a couple runs and then enjoying a sweet maple or nutella crepe with coffee.Popular with
- 70.03 mi
- 80.03 mi129, ch de Kandahar, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1E2, Canada0.03 mi from La Savoie1 review
If you are dying for freshly baked cookies and ice cream (or perhaps just a coffee and a bagel for breakfast), la Creme de la Creme is a good place to go. This is only a check out counter and not really a restaurant (you can't eat there), but their sweets are pretty good.
- 90.19 mi3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont-Tremblant, QC, Canada0.19 mi from La Savoie1 review
walk 400 yards to fine dining
- 100.12 mi
- 110.83 mi
- 126.5 mi855 Rue de Saint Jovite, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 3J8, Canada6.5 mi from La Savoie2 reviews
L'Antipasto is a good Italian restaurant located a bit out of the Tremblant ski resort, in the town of St-Jovite. If you are spending a couple of days at the resort, it's sometimes nice to get out and visit St-Jovite, a nearby village 5 minutes away. Food is really good and ambiance is warm. Good safe bets like the lasagna. ...
- 138.74 mi45 Chemin du Tour du Lac, Mont-Tremblant, QC, Canada8.74 mi from La Savoie1 reviewPopular with
- 146.55 mi1095 Destjovite, Mont-Tremblant, QC, Canada6.55 mi from La Savoie1 review
This is THE local diner! Simple and straight forwards, good meals and lots of menu options! Serves breakfast all day! On Chemin de St-Jovite, close to the SAQ liquor store. No false pretention - good service - deserves a 4 stars among diners!