La Sirena Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- La Sirena HotelFirst to ReviewMar 29, 2013
La Sirena Hotel is a small quaint little hotel that really takes care of its guests. We stayed there in March and had 0 complaints. It was super clean and super cheap. Included free “American” breakfast of eggs made to order, French toast, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice. It is centrally located in Quepos and surrounded by great places to eat and drink. There is free WiFi in the hotel and the front desk staff all speak great English. I would highly recommend it!
Good!66 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- InternetVery good internet connection. 83% satisfied guests.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. 80% of the guests liked it.