Restaurants near La Taverna del Ghetto
- 0Via Portico d'Ottavia 8, 00186 Rome, ItalyDistance: 0.0 mi
Roman Jewish food is practically its own delicious cuisine. Try the pork-free carbonara with bresaola, carciofi alla giuda, and many more dishes typical of the city's historic Jewish population.Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 3Via del Portico d'Ottavia, 21a-22, Rome 00186 ItalyRanked #26 overall in Rome restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi
Yes, its in all of the guide books, but there is a reason - Giggetto serves hands down the best traditional Jewish-Roman food around. Not to miss are their famous...
- 4Largo dei Librari 88, Rome 00186 ItalyRanked #34 overall in Rome restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
On the trail of typical Roman cuisine, Filetti di Baccala will tick a couple essential boxes: baccala or fried salt cod, and, in season, puntarelle, the spring green served with...Popular with
- 5Via Monte de' Cenci, 9, Rome 00186 ItalyRanked #41 overall in Rome restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Originally opened in 1860. Excellent selection of antipasti, artichokes cooked in the “Jewish style”, chickpea and pasta soup. Finish it all off with an espresso laced with Romana Sambuca and...
- 6Largo Arenula 27, Rome 00186 ItalyRanked #43 overall in Rome restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
Now THIS is a great gelateria. I had the risotto with lemon and the chocolate with plums and rum, and it was divine. Quiet possibly my favorite gelato shop in...Popular with
- 7Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 30, Rome 00186 ItalyRanked #49 overall in Rome restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi2 reviews
The food is just the most amazing food you will eat in Rome. Unlike the rest of Rome, they will not speak english to you, and you will likely have...Popular with
- 8Via del Portico d'Ottavia, 16, 00186 Rome, ItalyRanked #94 overall in Rome restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
A charming restaurant in the even more charming Jewish district of Rome, this spot serves a selection of kosher traditional goodies - like the Jewish Artichoke - with a friendly...Popular with