Restaurants near La Villa de Zaragoza
- 10.14 mi0.14 mi from La Villa de Zaragoza1 review
- 20.49 mi0.49 mi from La Villa de Zaragoza2 reviews
CAFÉ BARISTI Dirección: Ensenada y Brasil #9031, Colonia Cacho Teléfono: 200 2125 Radio: 125*1379900*21 Horario: D-J 7:00 a.m. a 11:00 p.m., V-S 8:00 a 12:00 a.m. Estacionamiento: No Wi-Fi: Sí Servicio a domicilio: Sí Tarjetas de crédito: No
- 30.6 mi0.6 mi from La Villa de Zaragoza1 review
- 40.91 mi
- 50.28 mi
- 60.76 mi
- 70.8 mi
- 80.57 mi0.57 mi from La Villa de Zaragoza1 review
- 90.94 mi
- 100.66 mi
- 113.87 mi3.87 mi from La Villa de Zaragoza2 reviews
Fortunate to have this little gem near my house. It is my favorite place to get all my lights on the weekends. The restaurant is small and attention is excellent. They make you feel like family. Best breakfast restaurant in San Diego hands down. They also serve lunch but they close early like around 4 o'clock p.m.
- 122.08 mi
- 131.1 mi1.1 mi from La Villa de Zaragoza2 reviews
You will have a Starbucks less than a mile away, within a great plaza complete with grocery store, delicious Mexican food, Pizza place, Thai food, Broken Yolk Restaurant, banking, cleaners, mani/pedis, Postal Annex, and banking.
- 144.13 mi
- 151.6 mi1.6 mi from La Villa de Zaragoza
I tasted their Chiles en Nogada.. it was amazing. Stuffed poblano pepper with meats, nuts, and spices topped with a white nogada sauce and pomagranite seeds and cilantro. Represents the mexican colors: red, green and white.. so delish. There were others during the festival and all tasting a bit different.
- 164.92 mi
- 171.71 mi
- 182.08 mi
- 193.45 mi
- 201.95 mi1.95 mi from La Villa de Zaragoza1 review
My favorite hot dogs in the world. You will only see locals here, and I am not sure if the waiters speak english, but here is not much need. There is only a balcon and if you say one they will serve you the signature best seller dish, a kind of hot dog with hot sauce that is toasted in ...