La Villa de Zaragoza
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre27 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 91% of guests.
- FoodTasty food. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- ServiceService is below average. 59% of guests gave negative feedback.
- RoomRooms are ok. Only 55% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 54% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at La Villa de Zaragoza include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 2.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and self parking.
Guestrooms offer phones and complimentary dial up Internet access. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.