Things to do in Lagos

Praia de Dona Ana

I really love Dona Ana. Small but beautiful beach. Like one of those you see in adds.

Popular withFamiliesSpiritualAdventure

Praia do Camilo

Gorgeous beach near the town of Lagos, choose this beach to live out your mermaid childhood dreams! The colors, the rock formations, the cave you must walk through to get to an even more secluded patch of sand, it's just too good! There is stair access, lots of stairs, but for some odd reason it's never crowded. I would reccommend ...

Popular withFamilies

Duna Beach

Duna Beach is an open air beach club, where there are a lot of parties. There are different areas with bars, a pool and the beach is right next to the club. When we went there, it wasn't the best party (It was a "Retro Party") and it was pretty expensive. Nevertheless we had fun.

Popular withLuxuryNightlife

Lazyjacks Bar

Lazyjacks is a little bar at Lagos Marina. We went there at lunchtime to get some food and it we weren't disappointed. In the evening it turns to a bar with live music and stuff.

Popular withAdventure

Eddie's Bar

Very crowded (especially a lot of backpackers to meet there), very cheap - we had fun!

Popular withBackpackers

Ponta da Piedade

Located along the coast in Lagos, Portugal, Ponta da Piedade is mostly a stairway into the rock bordering the sea to get you closer to the ocean. I'm certain in the high season you may find boats and etc at the bottoms of the steps, but during my May visit all i found was some sand in my shoes. It's ...

Filter attractions by Category