Hotels for History Buffs in Lahaina
- 21Ranked #12 overall in Lahaina hotels7 reviews
We stayed in Maui Kai 807 which we booked through the owner, Donna Bender. Just like most of the other reviewers I absolutely loved falling asleep and waking up to...
- 22Hotel Class:Ranked #14 overall in Lahaina hotels5 reviews
Living the life of luxury up on the hill is what this place is all about. It’s a ritzy, out of the way condominium resort. Bright green grass and trees...Popular with
- 23Hotel Class:Ranked #15 overall in Lahaina hotels5 reviews
The Papakea Resort was another family friendly spot. The “Aloha” shrubbery was a fun addition to the landscape. I enjoyed some of the gardens and close beach access. Rooms were...Popular with
- 24Hotel Class:Ranked #18 overall in Lahaina hotels5 reviews
It was simple but clean. They were perfectly located with in walking distance to all shopping and eating. Our room even had a kitchen-et so we were able to stay...Popular with
- 25Hotel Class:Ranked #19 overall in Lahaina hotels2 reviews
The suite was a lucky draw at the Mahana. Upon walking into the room, the first thing we saw was floor to ceiling windows with a dizzying panorama of ocean...Popular with
- 26Ranked #20 overall in Lahaina hotels3 reviews
I was strongly reminded of the Brady Bunch when I first arrived. Maybe it was the fun retro sign that harkened back to a 1968 version of a Hawaiian family...Popular with
- 27Hotel Class:Ranked #21 overall in Lahaina hotels2 reviews
Attractive location in Kahana with nice views and a great sandy beach. It's a timeshare with good rates.
- 28Ranked #22 overall in Lahaina hotels2 reviews
This was probably the nicest resort I have ever stayed at. I stayed in the Golf Villas and they are fantastic. Our villa was beautiful, with two bedrooms, a huge...
- 29Hotel Class:Ranked #23 overall in Lahaina hotels3 reviews
Napili Shores was much better than I expected based off first impressions. The grounds themselves were typical of a lower budget hotel. The room was original in taste. I enjoyed...Popular with
- 30Ranked #24 overall in Lahaina hotels2 reviews
Kahana's resorts, built starting in the mid-1970s, had the pick of the island's scenic beauty and temperate climate. They chose a premier spot and constructed some of the island's roomiest...