Selected Categories: Breakfast & Brunch

Gazebo Restaurant

This is my favorite place to eat breakfast on Maui! You are in a circular, open sided, on the ocean building with fantastic views from wherever you sit. Banana, macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup anyone? Bring your own champagne for Mimosas. Friendly, efficient service.

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesOutdoor

The Plantation House

I had dinner here years ago when I was fresh out of college and had little budget to spare. We decided to splurge on dinner here, and it's still one of our most memorable meals. All I remember is that the staff was really nice, the ambiance was romantic, and the bacon-wrapped scallops were delicious.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesOutdoor

Honolua Store

great surf clothes

Popular withBudgetLocalBackpackers

Dollies Pub & Cafe

Our go-to spot, across the street, is Dollies. Great pizza and powerful drinks make it a local favorite. Menu also includes Italian-style entres, burgers, and sandwiches. The sports-bar atmosphere is generally lively, but don't hesitate to take your family there. You'll find others with family including kiddos enjoying the service and food. Dollies amazes us with the fastest order-to-delivery of ...

Popular withBudgetStudentsFamilies