Things to do for Business Travelers in Lake Buena Vista

Map view
filtered byBusinessX
  • Recommended for You

Disney's ESPN Wide World Of Sports

Fun for all the family, and especially for the sports fans.

Popular withFamiliesBusinessLuxury

Downtown Disney

Whether you're just window shopping or want to check out some free entertainment, swinging by Downtown Disney could be just the ticket. It's mostly stores and restaurants so of course they want you to spend money there, but you'd be perfectly fine strolling around checking out the views, getting a free sample at Ghirardelli, and listening to the live entertainment ...

Popular withFamiliesNightlifeFoodies

Epcot: Canada Pavilion

love Epcot, and all the pavilions. this attraction in Canada is one of the best.

Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor

Epcot: Mexico Pavilion

The Mexico Pavilion has a great Mexican restaurant, which was just opened a couple of years ago I think. The ride isn't that great because it's more about Disney than it is Mexico now, but many people don't know it's there I guess. I've never encountered a line for it. The gift shop has plenty of mexican skull and skeleton ...

Popular withFamiliesLocalHistory
  • Other places you might like...

Epcot: Italy Pavilion

The Italy pavilion really reminds me of Italy, I was almost sure I walked to Italy by foot! The restaurant around the Italy Pavilion are very good, I had some Pasta, don't really remember which restaurant but all of the menu looked great!

Popular withFamiliesLocalHistory

Teppan Edo

The Japan Pavilion has one of those restaurants where you sit around the grill while the cook performs feats of agility with spatulas and knives. The shops have lots of Japanese cookery and dishes and other porcelain wares that make me spend all of my money.

Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor

Downtown Disney Marketplace

We like to go to Downtown Disney. They have a carousel ride and a train ride for the kids (need cash to get tickets) There are lots of restaurants to visit and sometimes we can see a stage show or an activity that they have going on. It reminds me of Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. There is ...

Popular withFamiliesBudget

Norway Pavilion

The Norway Pavilion in Epcot is one of my favorite part of Disneyworld. I go to the fancy restaurant and make sure that I ride the Maelstrom. Better than either of those, however, is the store where I can buy the scandinavian treats that I can't get in the US.

Popular withLocalHistoryFamilies

Disney's Magical Express

The Disney Magical Express is the easiest way to deal with the airport. They'll pick up you and take care of your baggage, take you to your Disney resort, and also do that in reverse. They can even check your bags right from your resort so you don't have to see them again. This is a great service if you ...

Popular withAdventureFamiliesLocal

Downtown Disney Pleasure Island

Apparently not as crazy as it once was, but still a decent spot to have fun. There's a nice Irish pub and a cigar beer here - I enjoyed both those spots.

Popular withFamiliesAdventure

The Crystal Palace

Location is the key to this establishment. Get a meal and sit out for an early dinner with a great view of Cinderella's Castle. Keep your seat and stay seated for the nightly firework show.

Popular withFamilies

Disney Quest

A really good option for those really hot summer days. If you need a break from the parks and the heat, take the kids here and they can have fun without getting the heat exhaustion.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsLocal

Disney's Days of Christmas

I'm the kid in the candy store, I've got so many baubles from here and some of them I have had personalized, theres I've got you can no longer buy anymore. I can spend hours in there choosing just the right one or two.

Popular withFamiliesDesignAdventure

United Kingdom Pavilion

Stop for a pint and some fish and chips. Enjoy a view of the not so Big Big Ben. Step into the real Red Box and of course do some shopping.

Popular withBackpackers

Disney's Animal Kingdom Tree of Life

An oil rig disguised as a tree with creatures of every sort making up the bark. Inside is A Bug's Life show. Around it are various flora and fauna. Wonderful!

Popular withOutdoorFamiliesSpiritual

LEGO Imagination Center

The Lego Center is perfect for kids to enjoy and buy. There are some awesome giant Lego creations you'll love.

Popular withFamiliesStudents

Lego

Personally I was a big Lego fan as a kid so finding out that there was an entire store in Disney World devoted entirely to Legos was very exciting! They of course have massive Lego masterpieces on display! The store is rather small but it is still pretty cool!

Popular withLocalFamilies

Art of Disney

I thought of becoming a collector of Disney art when I was younger...being either paintings, lithograph, and figurines but that was until I saw the outrageous prices. Beautiful but a kick to the wallet.

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

This was one of my favorite restaurants in Disney when I first went as a kid! It is set up like an old drive-in theater. The tables are cars and they play silly old style looking short film clips on the big screen. Super fun place to dine!

Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies

AMC Downtown Disney 24

This is your only real Movie option if you are really in a mood to see a flic while on Disney Property. I myself am all Disney from the moment I arrive to the second I leave.

Popular withFamilies