Filter attractions by: Category
filtered byWellnessX
  • Recommended for You

Downtown Disney

1780 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL

Downtown Disney is a fascination for children and a great place for people of all ages. I always have fun here, no matter what time, alone or not... there's so much to do! It's home of World of Disney, world largest store of the brand, Lego Imagination Center and the Cirque du Soleil. The complex also has several restaurants, stores, ...

Popular withFamiliesNightlifeFoodies

Norway Pavilion

Ave of the Stars, Bay Lake, Florida

One of my favorite countries at the International Showcase and mostly because of the ride! :) Love the sweaters in the gift shop but they are way too expensive.

Popular withLocalHistoryFamilies

Epcot: Canada Pavilion

4600 N World Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL

As a Canadian living in the US, it warms my heart to visit the Canadian Pavilion. I love the 360 movie - Martin Short is so funny! Love the shop with all it's funny flannel and moose themed items.

Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor

The Crystal Palace

Disney's Magic Kingdom Park, 4600 N World Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL

Character greetings are one of my most favorite things to do at Disney World. Brings out the kid in me! The food is good, nothing exciting but not bad.

Popular withFamilies

Epcot International Food & Wine Festival

1300 Avenue of the Stars, Lake Buena Vista, Florida

The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival is a special event that transforms Epcot during autumns in a paradise for lovers of good food and wine. The experience is totally different than coming to the park on a regular day. Despite the restaurants at World Showcase pavilions, this time of the year there's an special menu representing different cultures and ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesVegetarian

Disney Quest

1486 E Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

A really good option for those really hot summer days. If you need a break from the parks and the heat, take the kids here and they can have fun without getting the heat exhaustion.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsLocal

Disney's Magical Express

WOOT! You know what I said about pomp and ceremony.....this is it personified..or is it objectified??? whatever....DISNEYFIED!!! Get on that thing and not have to worry about my bags or anything. I like being babied......this is my not so subtle demand for attention.... ;D

Popular withAdventureFamiliesWellness
  • Other places you might like...

Epcot: Mexico Pavilion

4600 N World Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL

Used to LOVE their cheesy boat ride... but then they changed it and added annoying cartoon characters. Can never go back.

Popular withFamiliesLocalHistory

Epcot: Italy Pavilion

4600 N World Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL

The Italy pavilion really reminds me of Italy, I was almost sure I walked to Italy by foot! The restaurant around the Italy Pavilion are very good, I had some Pasta, don't really remember which restaurant but all of the menu looked great!

Popular withFamiliesLocalHistory

Teppan Edo

There's always an interesting exhibit on display... once it was baseball, another time it was tin wind-up toys. The food at the Japanese Steak House is good but since the renovation the portions are considerably smaller. This is where my husband learned to use chopsticks as a child so it will always be a favorite.

Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor

Downtown Disney Marketplace

1590 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, United States

We like to go to Downtown Disney. They have a carousel ride and a train ride for the kids (need cash to get tickets) There are lots of restaurants to visit and sometimes we can see a stage show or an activity that they have going on. It reminds me of Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. There is ...

Popular withFamiliesBudget

Downtown Disney Pleasure Island

1590 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, United States

Apparently not as crazy as it once was, but still a decent spot to have fun. There's a nice Irish pub and a cigar beer here - I enjoyed both those spots.

Popular withFamiliesAdventure

Disney's Days of Christmas

1780 Lake Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL

I'm the kid in the candy store, I've got so many baubles from here and some of them I have had personalized, theres I've got you can no longer buy anymore. I can spend hours in there choosing just the right one or two.

Popular withFamiliesDesignAdventure

United Kingdom Pavilion

Bay Lake, FL, United States

Stop for a pint and some fish and chips. Enjoy a view of the not so Big Big Ben. Step into the real Red Box and of course do some shopping.

Popular withBackpackers

Disney's ESPN Wide World Of Sports

Fun for all the family, and especially for the sports fans.

Popular withFamiliesBusinessLuxury

Disney's Animal Kingdom Tree of Life

An oil rig disguised as a tree with creatures of every sort making up the bark. Inside is A Bug's Life show. Around it are various flora and fauna. Wonderful!

Popular withOutdoorFamiliesSpiritual

Lego

1672 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL

Personally I was a big Lego fan as a kid so finding out that there was an entire store in Disney World devoted entirely to Legos was very exciting! They of course have massive Lego masterpieces on display! The store is rather small but it is still pretty cool!

Popular withLocalFamilies

Art of Disney

1780 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL

I thought of becoming a collector of Disney art when I was younger...being either paintings, lithograph, and figurines but that was until I saw the outrageous prices. Beautiful but a kick to the wallet.

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

Animation Courtyard, Lake Buena Vista, FL

This was one of my favorite restaurants in Disney when I first went as a kid! It is set up like an old drive-in theater. The tables are cars and they play silly old style looking short film clips on the big screen. Super fun place to dine!

Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies

AMC Downtown Disney 24

1500 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Florida

This is your only real Movie option if you are really in a mood to see a flic while on Disney Property. I myself am all Disney from the moment I arrive to the second I leave.

Popular withFamilies