Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & SpaMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewSep 14, 2013
Hidden away from the busy side of town, Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa is the perfect escape. It has two gorgeous pools and even a massive pirate ship and fountains for the kids to enjoy. There is plenty to explore, as it features a full shopping center, fitness center, and spa. Free WiFi and free shuttle service to all the parks set the scene for an effortless vacation experience. The spacious rooms are very luxurious and even feature a full kitchen. If you are hungry, you can take advantage of the poolside bar and restaurant, a Pizza Hut, and an Irish Pub and restaurant. There are also lots of family activities throughout the week. Overall, a really unique spot your kids will surely reminisce about for ages. Because really, how can you top a pirate ship?Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!2860 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Location83% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceGreat price. 81% of the guests liked it.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 72%.