Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Lake Louise
Recommended for You
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Lake Louise hotels25 reviews
ok it is busy and touristic, but what a view to have afternoon tea!!!Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Lake Louise hotels5 reviews
Moraine Lake is a glacially-fed lake 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) outside the Village of Lake Louise. It is situated in the Valley of the Ten Peaks, at an elevation of...
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Lake Louise hotels3 reviews
We have stayed here three different times in different seasons. The hotel is a great location for skiing during the winter but also for hiking during the summer. Although it...Popular with
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Lake Louise hotels1 review
Came here for food and had the stroganoff. The prices are of course, astronomical, but this filled me right up. It's also a place with character, being in a basement....
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in Lake Louise hotels1 review
This is another Canadian resort hotel that I haven't actually stayed overnight. This property is owned by the same company that owns the Buffalo Mountain Lodge (Banff) and the Emerald...
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Lake Louise hotels1 review
One of the many highlights of driving the Icefields Parkway is the point where the road crosses the mighty Saskatchewan river. My trips have been in the winter and seeing...Popular with
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Lake Louise hotels1 review
Lake Louise is such a stunning place and this campground is just down the road from it. Nothing more than a collection of sties amongst the trees, but that's more...Popular with
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Lake Louise hotels1 review
The rooms here are nice, but are HOT. Adjusting the air conditioning is a futile experience. Otherwise like many hotels here, you have free breakfast that is plentiful and the...Popular with
- 9Ranked #9 overall in Lake Louise hotels
- 10Ranked #13 overall in Lake Louise hotels