Landis Taipei Hotel
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Landis Taipei HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNov 22, 2012
A little bit of London's Savoy Hotel where you least expect it: downtown Taipei. Impeccable service, some gorgeous original features. Book a suite, wear a smoking jacket and serve cocktails at your in-room bar to complete the Noel Coward moment.
Excellent!909 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room72% were happy with the bathroom.
Dining options at The Landis Taipei include 3 restaurants. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room