Langley Castle Hotel
Langley-on-Tyne, Hexham NE47 5LU, England
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!144 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 97% of the guests loved it.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location83% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
Built in 1350, during the reign of Edward III, the castle has retained its architectural integrity and is regarded as one of the few medieval fortified castle hotels in England. Set in its own ten acre woodland estate, the Castle's 7 foot thick walls provide a peaceful and tranquil refuge in which to escape from today's hustle and bustle to a bygone age, making it perfect for castle weddings or for a special castle break.