Hotels for Backpackers in Laos
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Vientiane hotels4 reviews
Very good value, nice place dowtown, room and bathroom clean, good services and friendly staff, good breakfast and free cake on the afternoon, free internet access.
- 2Ranked #4 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
I was in Southeast Asia for a month this summer, and Villa Nagara in Luang Prabang was my favorite hotel/guesthouse of the trip. Location is fantastic- this place is a...
- 3Ranked #10 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
Just across the Nam Khan river from where we stayed at Villa Nagara, Dyen Sabai is an atmospheric restaurant and bar with some really good Lao food. Depending on the...
- 4Ranked #8 overall in Vientiane hotels2 reviews
We had stayed in the mixok down the street a few nights before and this one was much cheaper. Not sure what the difference was but we paid about $10...Popular with
- 5Ranked #13 overall in Vientiane hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 6Ranked #17 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
I stayed here for two nights, very cheap but nice place. They even sorted out breakfast 05.30 in the morning. I believe it was ~4USD/night.Popular with
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #23 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
very nice hotel with great rooms staffs and views .
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #28 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
great staffs . beautiful garden for breakfast . the room is ok but not great . price is a little higher than it should be .Popular with
- 9Ranked #134 overall in Luang Prabang hotelsPopular with
- 10Ranked #93 overall in Luang Prabang hotelsPopular with