- 1Setthathirat Street, Vientiane LaosRanked #1 overall in Vientiane restaurants4 reviews
If you're looking for some western comfort in the middle of the craziness that is Laos, JoMa cafe is where you need to go. Modeled after the Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporean...
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Luang Prabang restaurants2 reviews
Serving inventive 'Lao-fusion' cuisine like lemongrass stuffed with minced chicken, and watermelon-and-chili granitas, Tamarind is my favorite restaurant in Luang Prabang. The menu at this small place overlooking the riverbank...Popular with
- 410/3 Francois Nginn StRanked #4 overall in Vientiane restaurants2 reviews
Sticky Fingers is a surprisingly tasty spot for a random assortment of western food - from fried chicken to burritos. The space is well lit, clean, and has good quality...
- 9Near Japanese Bridge (Currently no address)Ranked #1 overall in Pakse restaurants
This restaurant is currently a jewel in the rough. Heavily influenced by French cuisine, the owner and chef, Mr. Sayawouth, brings in the freshest ingredients that he finds daily and...Popular with
- 10Luang Prabang, LaosRanked #3 overall in Luang Prabang restaurants1 review
I didn't have dinner unfortunately at this romantic riverside cafe - only had coffee but my few minutes there was sufficient for me to admire the river view. Totally charming!