Things to do near Larkspur Landing Hillsboro/Por
- 3133 NE Shute Road, Hillsboro, OR 97124Distance: 0.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Great place to stay if you are visiting the "silicon forest" for work. Spacious rooms and very good breakfastPopular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 316251 Southwest Jenkins Road, Beaverton, OR 97006-5000Ranked #4 overall in Beaverton things to doDistance: 4.7 mi2 reviews
This driving range is ok. The problem with it is that it's really a bare bones driving range. There are no frills or extras, and it's missing a putting green!...Popular with
- 423985 NW Grossen Dr, Hillsboro, Oregon 97124, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Hillsboro things to doDistance: 3.7 mi1 review
They have a TV show called 'Little People, Big World'.
- 515901 Southwest Jenkins Road, Aloha, OR 97006, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Aloha things to doDistance: 4.9 mi1 review
Best and I think only Costco in the Beaverton area. It's missing, as far as the last time I went there, some of the more modern Costco features such as...
- 618300 Northwest Evergreen Parkway, Beaverton, OR, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Beaverton things to doDistance: 3.1 mi1 review
This is one of the Barnes & Nobel I've been to. It's very large and very accessible. The only problem I have is that it's not near other stores, you...
- 74744 Northwest Bethany Blvd # B5, Portland, ORDistance: 4.5 mi1 review
My good friend Dr. Robert Merrill is a Veterinarian at the Bethany Family Pet Clinic. I have continuing first-hand experience with his expert advice regarding and/or direct care regarding our...Popular with
- 918101 Northwest Evergreen Parkway, Beaverton, OR, United StatesRanked #11 overall in Beaverton things to doDistance: 3.1 mi2 reviews
It's a normal Target. What else to say? Can be crowded at times, and the location is near a highway and some restaurants. But nothing special overall.
- 1018057 Northwest Evergreen Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006, United StatesRanked #12 overall in Beaverton things to doDistance: 3.3 mi2 reviews
I really didn't like this Ross. I don't Ross in general, but this one just felt dated. It'd probably be a lot better if they upgraded the interior. Haven't been...