Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)
- Larnach LodgeFirst to ReviewMay 13, 2013
Larnach Castle is New Zealand's only castle. It has a chequered history which has bee often tragic. However, it is heritage listed and offers guided tours with stunning gardens for the interested traveller. Larnach Castle attracts both young and old to its most intriguing history and offers both day trips and accommodation. Bookings are essential though and the delightful staff will accommodate you very well.Recommended for:
Excellent!11 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 92%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.