Las Palapas Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Las Palapas HotelNov 06, 2013
Fronting a gorgeous stretch of beach, Las Palapas Hotel is made up of a bunch of thatch-roofed bungalows opening onto a lush garden or the white sand beach. The rooms themselves are chic and super comfortable but don't expect TVs or phones (there is WiFi though). There's a great pool and upscale spa onsite too. Buffet breakfast is included in the rate and though I'm not typically a buffet fan, thought this one was really good (ie lots of options, fresh food brought out frequently, and good table service).Recommended for:
- Las Palapas HotelJul 04, 2012
If you want a hotel that is ON the beach, (which was our main criteria) w/ nice rooms, and at a good price, this was a great stay. 3 things of note:
1. No TV in our room (not a big deal)
2. No phone in our room (kinda big deal, as we had to use the cell phone with roaming charges and call the hotel's main line for any hotel needs/services)
3. Club next door bumps bass during club hrs/weekend, but we were in a room far away from it so we weren't affected.
Excellent!264 reviews across the web.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Beach100% appreciated the clean beach.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Game Room
- Handicap Accessible