Las Terrazas Resort
Member Reviews (1)
- Las Terrazas ResortFirst to ReviewAug 06, 2013
It's a smaller resort, but the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I lost my luggage on the way to the resort, and the staff quickly and efficiently located it and hand delivered it to my room. I also liked the restaurant on site. It can get monotonous after awhile but I appreciated the healthy options and fresh cocktails they provided.
Excellent!33 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 96%.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Room95% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food95% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
This San Pedro property has a private beach. Dining options at Las Terrazas Resort and Residences include 1 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This San Pedro property has 1 meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a marina, a poolside bar, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking (fines may apply for smoking in non smoking areas).
There are 38 guestrooms at Las Terrazas Resort and Residences. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer ocean, garden, or courtyard views. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchens with full sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, jetted tubs, double sinks, and designer toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. Plasma televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, washers/dryers, and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.