Las Torres Gemelas Private Suites
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre180 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Room96% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel82% thought it was rather dirty.
- Restaurant80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Dining options at Las Torres Gemelas Suites and Beach Resort include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness facility. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift).
Balconies offer partial ocean views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include sofa beds and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk