Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Las Vegas, Nevada

• Recommended for You
    Venetian Resort Hotel Casino

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino

Excellent! - 89% of guests recommend

Really nice and a fantastic place simply to walk through and visit if you're staying somewhere else. Location wise it does not get much better than this. You're right in the middle of the strip!

Popular withLuxuryDesignNightlife
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

Excellent! - 86% of guests recommend

This was our view from our terrace. This hotel was by far on my top 5 list. The room was perfect. The service was perfect. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersDesign
    Bellagio Las Vegas

Bellagio Las Vegas

Excellent! - 89% of guests recommend

Very nice yet the overall vibe isn't for me. Enjoy the fountain show and hopefully the awesome noodle shop is still here.

Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino

Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino

Good! - 75% of guests recommend

Beautiful hotel. Very luxurious. I love all the shops they have inside and delicious restaurants. The room was modern and comfortable.

Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

Excellent! - 85% of guests recommend

SPA only review: Luxe, cozy, and sophisticated. Off the strip and away from the hustle, The Spa is my go to spot to get away. Located on the second level of the Red Rock hotel, in the middle of the Nevada dessert, is an oasis too good to be true. It's never too crowded and the patrons are (in my ...

Popular withLuxuryLocalDesign
    Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Excellent! - 91% of guests recommend

We stayed in a resort suit. This room was amazing. The beds were so soft and fluffy. The bathroom had a wonderful tub, and a walk in shower. You could control the room with a remote, and the tv even said your name. The Encore and Wynn are definitely top of the line, and by far have my favorite whimsical ...

Popular withLuxuryDesignNightlife
    Rumor Boutique Hotel

Rumor Boutique Hotel

Mediocre - 68% of guests recommend

On my recent visit to Rumor Boutique Hotel I was definitely wowed by the decor and the hospitality. As soon as I entered the property I was greeted by two women standing behind the front desk. As I came through the front doors and took in the ambiance I felt like I was at a hotel located down in Miami. ...

Popular withBudgetDesignTrendsters
    New York - New York Hotel and Casino

New York - New York Hotel and Casino

Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend

Awesome Hotel, on the outside everything really looks like NYC, inside it's nice to walk through. Highlight: The New York Roller Coaster: so much fun! A must do ;)

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesDesign
    The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Excellent! - 91% of guests recommend

My favorite casino resort in Vegas! The suites are huge and gorgeously decorated. 3 LCD TVs in the room (including the bathroom). Swank and modern decor. Velvet chaise lounges and sofas in our sunken living room can sleep 2 more. Nestled between the fabulous Wynn and Venetian resorts, we were able to walk to each one easily (cabbed it to ...

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino

Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend

STAY WELL rooms are unique concept available at MGM Grand. These rooms focus on guest wellness with healthier lighting, water purification, vitamin C infused shower, Dawn simulator alarm clock, Longwave night lights, aromatherapy and more. The vitamin C infused shower keeps my skin from feeling as dry in Las Vegas

Popular withFamiliesNightlifeDesign
    Paris Las Vegas Hotel

Paris Las Vegas Hotel

Good! - 77% of guests recommend

I have not stayed at the hotel but have visited. It's so cute inside and out. The decor makes you feel like you're walking around in Paris (as it should!). The buffet was amazing and the gambling was great fun!

Popular withNightlifeLuxuryDesign
    THEhotel at Mandalay Bay

THEhotel at Mandalay Bay

Very Good! - 83% of guests recommend

This is the perfect hotel for those who like sleek, contemporary design and stumbling across world-class works of art as you wander the halls - there's a Jasper Johns piece by the elevator.

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersDesign
    Nobu Hotel at Caesar's Palace

Nobu Hotel at Caesar's Palace

Luxurious is the first word that comes to my mind when speaking about Nobu Hotel. On my visit to Nobu Hotel the staff totally made me feel like a rock star with their warm smiles and wonderful hospitality. I wish I was treated this way every single day. If you are guests at the hotel they take you up in ...

Popular withFoodiesDesignLuxury
    PhotosDetailsReviews
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf

Very Good! - 83% of guests recommend

I believe this is one of the most underrated and understated hotels in Las Vegas. The grounds are gorgeous and it's not gaudy. A popular wedding destination off the Strip in Summerlin.

Popular withLuxuryDesignBusiness
    The Mirage

The Mirage

We stayed here for a bachelorette part. We stayed in one of the suits with an adjoining room. My favorite part was the views, and the separate living area. The room was very large, and it was ideal for 5 girls.

Popular withNightlifeLuxuryDesign
    PhotosDetailsReviews
    El Cortez Cabana Suites

El Cortez Cabana Suites

Good! - 76% of guests recommend

On my trip to the El Cortez Cabana Suits I was a little dismayed at the fact that the hotel is housed in actually a different building than the rest of the El Cortez Hotel and Casino. What I did like however, is that there were security constantly present as I walked between between the casino and hotel. This area ...

Popular withDesignBudgetLuxury
    Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas

Excellent! - 91% of guests recommend

My favorite place to stay. Huge, quality rooms, good views and a much quieter casino/ lobby than other strip hotels. TVs in the bathrooms. Electronic everything. Class all the way. I recommend doing Priceline's "Name your own price" to try and get this place. You might luck out and get it for under $100/nt ;)

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesNightlife
    Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas

Excellent! - 93% of guests recommend

For someone like me who hates casinos, the Four Seasons is a welcome change. Rooms are big and nice. Beds are super comfy, and the scene is way more low key than most of the hotels on the strip. The pool area is nice - small and no club music playing. Good spot for families.

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesDesign
    Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino

Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino

Fair - 74% of guests recommend

We only stayed here for one night. The room was a standard room. It was small, and was average at best. I will say that I love the casino area here. The casino is very modern, and just has a fun vibe.

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeFamilies
    Treasure Island Hotel & Casino

Treasure Island Hotel & Casino

Good! - 78% of guests recommend

Treasure Island has spacious rooms straight out of the 80s without the coffee maker. The beds are comfortable but each time housekeeping left, the beds looked as though someone had sat on them. Convenient location but a Motel 6 will provide better value but not the casino or the entertainment venues.

Popular withFamiliesNightlifeLuxury

Average price per night

Hotel class

Hotel type

Average user rating

Clear Filters
Clear Filters
Finding lowest prices ...We search hundreds of sites to get you the best deal!