Things to do for Family Travelers in Las Vegas, Nevada

filtered byFamiliesX
  • Recommended for You

Fountains at Bellagio

Be sure to visit this place at night and enjoy the fountain show. Bring a camera if you have one. You're gonna want to take few photos and videos

Popular withFamiliesDesignLocal

Shark Reef

It's a l-o-n-g schlep down to this end of the Las Vegas Strip. I'm a big walker, but once I reached the Excalibur, the free Tram was a welcome respite. However, one I arrived at Mandalay Bay, it was still a considerable hike past the Casino and through the Convention Center. One popular slogan in these parts is: What Goes ...

Popular withFamiliesAdventureGreen

M&M's World

The first ever M&Ms store which was opened in 1997 is a true beauty. Multi-floor all M&Ms decorated, with some giant M&Ms models, chocolate of all different colors that you buy by weight, different merchandising, a 3D movie at the top. You can also print your family member names on the chocolate and surprise them with it.

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesTrendsters

Cirque du Soleil - O

The acrobatics and water dives they perform in this show are so unique you're unlikely to see anything like them. The music at their shows are always breathtaking as well.

Popular withFamiliesDesignLuxury

Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park

Circus circus is always a place to visit with kids. Although not fun for adults, kids will have a good time here.

Popular withFamilies

Circus Circus Midway

Brings back memories of when I was a little boy, where we played games from hours on end! So many games, so many prizes to win and won! This place is the ultimate destination for your young ones!

Popular withFamiliesBudgetBackpackers

Cirque du Soleil - LOVE

Needed to kill some time to avoid driving home through the horrendous traffic on a holiday weekend. LOVE was on my bucket list so I managed to convince my friends to watch it with me. It was pricey but worth the experience! LOVE has a special spot in my heart. My ex boss had their soundtrack on repeat for several ...

Popular withDesignFamiliesLuxury

Fremont Street Experience

I always enjoyed this as a kid and so it was nice to be able to take my daughter. I also enjoy the Indian store which features a lot of items from my aunts tribe

Popular withNightlifeLocalFamilies

New York New York: The Roller Coaster

Super exciting roller coaster! I love the concept of it and it was so fun!

Popular withAdventureFamiliesLocal

The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)

This half-pint replica of Paris' famous landmark is one of those places on the Strip that you feel like you have to visit at least once. Well, I'm not sure that's true, but even so, the views from the windy observation deck are sweeping. Go before 6PM to save money, or go after dark and time your visit so you ...

Popular withFamiliesNightlifeLuxury

Cirque du Soleil - Mystere

Twelve years ago, my family and I were in Las Vegas. So we decided to see the Cirque du Soleil Mystere. I enjoyed the show and who I believed stole the show the most was that gigantic toddler who befriended one of the audience that gave him back his ball. He even took his new pal on a ride in ...

Popular withFamiliesLocalTrendsters

Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area

I love the scenic rock formations and hiking trails. There is seasonal camping available in their campground.

Popular withOutdoorAdventureFamilies

World of Coca-Cola

The history of coke is totally American. The museum is more like a shrine to all of the ad campaigns, celebrities, and iconic ads for coke. The World of Coca-Cola is unlike anything else in Vegas, family friendly, and very near a lot of major casinos.

Popular withFamiliesBudgetHistory

Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North

This place is great for shopping for the whole family and those at home!

Popular withBudgetFamiliesStudents

Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat

I would have to say that the dolphin habitat was undoubtedly one of my favorite things along the Las Vegas strip.

Popular withFamiliesWellnessLuxury

Volcano at the Mirage

If you're in Las Vegas and trying to stay on a budget, I would recommend you watch the Volcano eruption.

Popular withFamiliesBackpackersAdventure

Cirque du Soleil - KA

This is my favoriet live performance ever. The moment you walk in you know you're in for something special from the look of the theater. Once it starts, you can't take your eyes of it, and you want it to go on forever. Get a good front row center seat. It's worth it.

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesDesign

Gondola Rides at the Venetian

My most favourite hotel in Vegas. Amazing interior. All hotel inside is copy of Venice, the channels and gondolas are in real sizes, roof is colored and lighted as real sky, even you can feel the wind. Restaurants are wonderful also the food. The entire atmosphere is authentic and so real. Even the street singers on the "square". You must ...

Popular withFamiliesLuxury

Fashion Show Mall

I had such a great time perusing the Fashion Show Mall! This is absolutely one of my favorite malls ever...the fact that you can shop INSIDE, out of the heat is such a delight.

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFamilies

Tournament of Kings

Good food (which is included in the price) and the show is exciting. Great place to take kids but us older ones like it, too.

Popular withFamilies