Things to do for Green Travelers in Las Vegas, Nevada

filtered byGreenX

Circus Circus Midway

In my travels, staying in Provence or at luxurious Parador is not my norm. Neither is coming to Las Vegas of which I have little interest except for an interesting show or if I happen to be passing through. That later was the case the last time I came to Circus Circus. My stepdaughter and I arrived after starting the ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetBackpackers

Surrender Nightclub

Nice outdoor with pools. Just wish the dance floor wasn't so small

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLuxury

Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park

My husband would take a day off from work and we would go be kids at the Adventuredome. I took my grandsons here for a day trip once we moved to Phoenix but nothing for a 2 yr old to do and very limited for a 4 yr old. I was disappointed. Never paid attention to age limits before.

Miracle Mile Shops

The shops here are pretty decent and provide a nice cool break from the Vegas heat. There are also a couple of theatres here, and many restaurants. Extra cool- there's an ABC Store here!

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersFamilies

Caesar's Palace Pool

Saw Elton John's Million Dollar Piano show here. Absolutely awesome. Venue is well sized and easy to get in and out of. You can bring drinks in too.

Madame Tussauds Las Vegas

I got waxed! And it was fantastic! I've been having an inclination to head out to LA to visit Grauman's Chinese Theater & Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum for awhile now. While in Vegas, we had time to kill so we decided to check out Madame Tussaud's Las Vegas. I used Tix4Tonight to purchase ticket vouchers for $18/piece, saving myself cash ...

Ghostbar

One of the best views of the strip can be seen high atop the Ghostbar. It's a great place to dance and grab a drink with friends or just to enjoy some high altitude. Made famous by the Real World Las Vegas, the Ghostbar has been one of the must visit places in Las Vegas for a decade.

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLocal

Pure Night Club

A very popular club within Caesars that offer both indoor and outdoor environments. Outside is very pleasant with beautiful views of the strip and fresh air! Inside, fun people watching but it does get rather crowded.

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLuxury

Tao Beach

Tao Beach is the nice pool area of Tao, with little cabanas surrounding. It's fun to just hang out here during the day and lounge. However, also at night it's great too just to soak up the Las Vegas heat. I have to warn you though the drinks are very expensive, I think we paid around $18 for a smoothie ...

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeAdventure

Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat

As a loyal Mirage customer, I really enjoy having this mini-zoo at the hotel, it's a great way to spend the morning (which in Vegas is just after lunch) and kill some time before hitting the tables. If you have kids with you, even better! I especially enjoyed the big cats area, those are some amazing animals.

Popular withFamiliesWellnessLuxury

Rehab Pool Party at the Hard Rock

Rehab Pool Party at Hard Rock is a must go in Vegas during summer!

Popular withNightlifeTrendsters

Volcano at the Mirage

The volcano erupts regularly at night and its worth a few minutes of your time if you're in the area. Kids especially enjoy the water and light show.

Popular withFamiliesBackpackersAdventure

Tryst Nightclub at the Wynn

Tryst is one of the trendiest clubs in Vegas. Its waterfall is particularly refreshing and entertaining. The crowed is lively and certainly stylish!

Popular withNightlifeAdventureTrendsters

The Quad Auto Collection

All kinds of cars, and other collectables...I would go see this collection again.

Popular withHistory

Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition

A piece of the ship, jewelry, china, luggage, screwdrivers, bolts, and lots of history. Very cool. Wish I had had more time.

Popular withHistoryFamilies

Fall of Atlantis at Caesars Forum Shops

It shows every hour and it's mildly entertaining. Giant animatronics tell the story of the fall of Atlantis with excessive fire and water displays. If you are already in the Forum Shops, it's definitely worth waiting for a show, otherwise don't make a special trip unless you have kids.

Popular withBudgetFamilies

Little White Chapel

while i am here in vegas i saw this chapel and i go inside to pray for myself and my family that everything will be alright....i love this chapel its very solemmly!

Popular withLocal

The Bank Nightclub Las Vegas

Very nice nightclub, very good music. Expensive drinks like in all the other places in Vegas :). We had free entrance due to flyers that we got from promoter. Nice design of interior.

Popular withNightlife

Fremont Street Flightlinez

walking down colorful downtown Fremont street is exhilarating enough, now zipping down the same colorful street is not only exhilarating, it is high flying exhilarating! while most zip lines are found in the nature, this zip line is fittingly set up in the "nature" of vegas which is amongst neon lights and crowd. what an awesome experience.

Popular withOutdoorLocalAdventure

Fat Tuesday

If you're 21, then you need to make it to Fat Tuesday at the MGM Grand for a cool refreshing yard of frozen alcoholic slushie. It's the drink of choice on a triple digit weather type of day. Enjoy!

Popular withBudgetFoodiesLocal