filtered bySpiritualX

Circus Circus Midway

In my travels, staying in Provence or at luxurious Parador is not my norm. Neither is coming to Las Vegas of which I have little interest except for an interesting show or if I happen to be passing through. That later was the case the last time I came to Circus Circus. My stepdaughter and I arrived after starting the ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetBackpackers

Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park

My husband would take a day off from work and we would go be kids at the Adventuredome. I took my grandsons here for a day trip once we moved to Phoenix but nothing for a 2 yr old to do and very limited for a 4 yr old. I was disappointed. Never paid attention to age limits before.

Miracle Mile Shops

This is not your average shopping mall, but it feature many of the stores you would find in one. If you need/want to shop, this is a great place to visit.

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersFamilies

Caesar's Palace Pool

Saw Elton John's Million Dollar Piano show here. Absolutely awesome. Venue is well sized and easy to get in and out of. You can bring drinks in too.

Madame Tussauds Las Vegas

This is a fun experience for families and groups of all ages. I enjoyed my time here, and have some funny photos as the result. This museum is attached to the Venetian Hotel and Resort.

Pure Night Club

A very popular club within Caesars that offer both indoor and outdoor environments. Outside is very pleasant with beautiful views of the strip and fresh air! Inside, fun people watching but it does get rather crowded.

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLuxury

Tao Beach

Tao Beach is the nice pool area of Tao, with little cabanas surrounding. It's fun to just hang out here during the day and lounge. However, also at night it's great too just to soak up the Las Vegas heat. I have to warn you though the drinks are very expensive, I think we paid around $18 for a smoothie ...

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeAdventure

Ghostbar

It's too bad it was extremely windy the night we went, because it would have been incredible to hang out on the large sky deck. Although not as high up as Mix, you're still a good 55 floors up and the panoramic view of The Strip is amazing. The only available seating was outside, and because we were in short ...

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLocal

Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat

As a loyal Mirage customer, I really enjoy having this mini-zoo at the hotel, it's a great way to spend the morning (which in Vegas is just after lunch) and kill some time before hitting the tables. If you have kids with you, even better! I especially enjoyed the big cats area, those are some amazing animals.

Popular withFamiliesWellnessLuxury

Phantom - The Las Vegas Spectacular

I've seen the original Phantom of the Opera in NY & the acting & singing in this performance is just not as good but the decor, costumes, set & pyrotechnic work that they had here during this show was just AMAZING & AWESOME!! =) They made the show look more like the movie rather than the original Broadway show... =) ...

Popular withDesignNightlifeFamilies

Crystals

The architecture of this half-million square foot retail space stands out, even amid the flamboyance of an over-the-top town like Las Vegas. The jagged roofline - with not a right angle in sight - was imagined by designer David Libes, most well known for his work on Berlin's Jewish Museum.

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersBusiness

Volcano at the Mirage

Loved this way back in the 1980's as there really wasn't anything like it then. Not much has changed. Interesting if you have never seen it, the kids will want to watch this erupt.

Popular withFamiliesBudgetBackpackers

The Quad Auto Collection

All kinds of cars, and other collectables...I would go see this collection again.

Popular withHistory

Penn & Teller

My favorite show in Las Vegas. Irreverent magic is the best!

Popular withFamiliesBusinessGreen

Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition

Read Susan Lee's review. She said it all. Very informative and moving.

Popular withHistoryFamilies

Fall of Atlantis at Caesars Forum Shops

So we're gonna be completely honest here, the Fall of Atlantis is one of the older attractions on the Strip and it definitely shows it's age. However, it's still family friendly and will keep kids entertained while Mom is busy blowing up the credit card at all the shops. Plus it's kinda fun to watch the first time around.

Popular withBudgetFamilies

Celine Dion at Caesars' Palace

I've been a fan of Celine Dion since her first album came out when I was in middle school. It was pretty surreal to see her sing live. Man, it's crazy how such a strong voice can come out of such a small frail frame. The show was AMAZING! I want to go see it again.

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersNightlife

Little White Chapel

while i am here in vegas i saw this chapel and i go inside to pray for myself and my family that everything will be alright....i love this chapel its very solemmly!

Popular withLocal

The Bank Nightclub Las Vegas

The Bank is located next to Hyde in Bellagio. It makes for a great time partying until 3am.

Popular withNightlife

Fremont Street Flightlinez

walking down colorful downtown Fremont street is exhilarating enough, now zipping down the same colorful street is not only exhilarating, it is high flying exhilarating! while most zip lines are found in the nature, this zip line is fittingly set up in the "nature" of vegas which is amongst neon lights and crowd. what an awesome experience.

Popular withOutdoorLocalAdventure