Lazy S Lodge

609 Emerald Bay Road, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150

• Lazy S Lodge

I really enjoyed my weekend stay at the Lazy S. The rooms were exactly what I imagined for staying in Lake Tahoe...little cabins with a warm, comfy ambiance. They were also set up in a spacious floor plan, and were clean. The price made our stay an excellent value, and our kids loved running around on the big grass lawn.

• Lazy S Lodge

What a cool little place! I have stayed here a few times when going to ski at Kirkwood, but I want to stay closer to the action in town. It has a great location of being situated basically at a three-way intersection that leads to either North Lake Tahoe, Kirkwood or Heavenly. Perfect for skiers and snowboarders! The rooms are basic size and decoration, and not in perfect condition, but clean and welcoming. Because there aren’t that many units, I have always felt like I was an appreciated guest, and always found the owner helpful and friendly. One of my favorite aspects to the Lazy S Lodge is the awesome lawn area that is big enough to throw the Frisbee around on. The hot tub and pool are great, too!

• Lazy S Lodge

I really enjoyed my time at the Lazy S Lodge. The rooms were rustic and made me feel like I was staying at camp, but way cleaner! Our family took over multiple units, and the cabins really impressed me with their spaciousness. The rooms were situated perfectly to frame the large grass area that was poke-a-dotted with huge pine trees, it was perfect for letting the kids play in a safe area, without having to worry about them. The pool and hot tub were enjoyable, especially for the little ones. Staff was super nice and helpful, and excited to let us know what the best sites to see where. It was a great location to also check out North Lake Tahoe...one of the most amazing drives ever, and highly recommended!

This little rustic resort has 20 units, each with their own backdoor and parking space. Step out the front door for a park-like setting with lawn and trees, picnic tables and BBQs. The two room cottages come with fully equipped kitchenettes and fireplaces. The studio rooms have a wet bar, microwave and refrigerator or fully equipped kitchens. Cable TV with remote control, direct dial phones in each room.

3 people visited Lazy S Lodge