Le Blanc Spa Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 70%Local Culture
- 60%Business Travelers
- 60%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- Le Blanc Spa ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Feb 22, 2014
This is a fantastic hotel, I was here on my honeymoon two years ago, we could not fault one thing, luxury at its best. The food and service is outstanding. One would travel far to find better. 100% recommendedRecommended for:
- Le Blanc Spa ResortNov 02, 2013
If you're traveling without kids, Le Blanc Spa Resort is one of Cancun's top all-inclusive hotels for adults only. Not only are the rooms uber modern and chic, but the food is outstanding, the drinks top shelf, the beachfront and pools are gorgeous and there's a full service spa and gym. Pilates and yoga classes are included too. And did I mention the butler service?Recommended for:
- Le Blanc Spa ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5Jul 04, 2012
Beautiful resort at an even more breathetaking location, Le Blanc is an all inclusive adult only resort that caters to its guests every whim. Once arrived, it is really hard to leave. Even though conveniently located right in the middle of Cancun's hotel zone, there is really no reason to leave. The beach, check. Full service spa, check. Infinity pools, there are two, check. Delicious cuisine and ultra chic bar, check. Rooms are impeccably maintained, service is top notched. Prices reflective of the high standards provided but money well spent. Look out for special offerings on offer every now and then!
- Le Blanc Spa ResortJul 04, 2012
We just stayed at the Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun. While on the more expensive side, this luxury all inclusive has some of the best service I have seen in a resort. The butlers are amazing and the beach and pool service is top notch. One thing: This is a place to get away from it all. There is not much activity during the day, other than spa treatments, laying by the beach and pool or just relaxing. One plus is that they do have a side pool that becomes active during mid afternoon. This pool provides sun when the shade moves in on the main areas. Most resorts in Cancun do not have this option. I highly recommend this all inclusive resort. Room service was exceptional and came within 15-20 minutes on every order.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Excellent!374 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 99%.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Beach90% appreciated the clean beach.
- Location90% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Service82% thought the service was very professional.