Member Reviews (2)
- Le BondurantFeb 11, 2013
1) Our reservation details instructed us to phone or e-mail 30 minutes prior to our anticipated arrival so that someone would be waiting for us. Sounded like an awesome, easy way to check in. We opted to e-mail rather than phone from a car full of talking people. When we arrived there was nobody around, so after waiting 15 minutes and looking for assistance, we phoned and were told we should have phoned and that it would be another 15 minutes before we could get into our unit. It was frustrating to finally arrive, only to have to sit and wait.
2) On of our family had a bath in her room one night and could not get the water to drain. Nobody else in our group could get the water to drain. We mentioned this during a call to get more towels and were told it can be fussy, but no offer to come and look at it. We never could get the drain to open during the remainder of our stay.
3) There were not enough towels for those of us staying in the condo, and we even arrived with one less person than we had anticipated. Without a typical “front desk” we had to phone to ask for more towels to be delivered. Fortunately, the response time was good. Having extra towels in the unit from the get go would have been preferable.
4) We asked for more towels because we wanted to enjoy the hot tub after a day of skiing. This is a huge part of any ski vacation and was a key factor when we chose this accommodation. However, when we went down to the hot tub we found that the button to activate the jets was broken. One person in our party said the hot tub looked disgusting and would not go in even if it did work. It did not look well maintained. We phoned the contact number and were told they would try to find a technician to look at it, but that it might be difficult given it was late Saturday afternoon. We mused that things must not often break in the condos on weekends if they had no plan to fix it. We requested a callback so that we would know what was going on. We did not receive a call back, and the tub appears to not have been repaired during the remainder of our stay. Way to treat your customers -- do not provide what was paid for then do not do anything about it. We felt cheated.
5) We requested late checkout. When we asked if 1pm was ok we were told yes, it would be fine. Knowing we had a bit of extra time we went out for brunch, only to come back to the condo and unable to get in. The electronic lock had timed out at the regular checkout time. Fortunately we had a phone with us with the contact information on it, and were able to contact someone to give us another code to get in. This was simply another irritant.
We will not stay at the Bondurant again, and we will never use any Elysium properties again.
- Le BondurantMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Le Bondurant is really a luxurious home and not really a hotel. These condos are huge with high end amenities. Our unit had a gourmet kitchen, washer-dryer, beautiful fireplace, deluxe bedding... a dream! It is also super well located in Tremblant, not too far away from Le P'tit Caribou, Tremblant's #1 place to go out. There is also a little lake right in the backyard, so the view is also quite nice.