Divine food, superb service and great atmosphere. The French Onion soup is the best I have ever had.
Restaurants near Le Bouchon du Grove for Trendsters
- 10.09 mi3105 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove, FL0.09 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove4 reviews
This street is pretty cute; lots of people here for brunch and walking their dogs. We got the black truffle mac n cheese for the table to share. yummmm. I loved the Afrer Sunrise (blood orange mimosa) and the Lulu eggs benedict (served on biscuits with sausage and chipotle aoli. my cousin's truffle fries were delicious too.Popular with
- 20.1 mi
- 30.05 mi
- 40.08 mi
- 50.25 mi
- 60.1 mi3145 Commodore Plaza, Miami, FL, United States0.1 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove3 reviews
Good food and service
- 70.15 mi2889 McFarlane Road, Coconut Grove, FL, United States0.15 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove2 reviews
A wonderful shady indoor/outdoor restaurant in Coconut Grove. Spend a long afternoon or evening here. Perfect for children too since there is a green fenced garden for them to run and play. Great food, beautiful atmosphere.Popular with
- 80.18 mi2951 South Bayshore Drive, Coconut Grove, FL, United States0.18 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove2 reviews
This is quite a special little restaurant. Located in The Mutiny Hotel, Atchana's serves some of the best Asian cuisine I've ever had. Miami was a frequent destination of mine for business, and I looked forward to dining at Atchana's when in town. I I've met Atchana twice. She's a fabulous cook and has such a warm personality. Once I ...
- 90.12 mi0.12 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove1 review
We visited Miami during spring break and were totally blown away at how delicious the pizza was at Spartico! They are made-to-order and are delivered to your table piping hot. We were so thankful we stayed at The Mayfair, because that meant we had daily meals from Spartico (it's located in The Mayfair). Honestly, we tried every pizza on the ...
- 100.03 mi
- 110.08 mi3015 Grand Avenue, Coconut Grove, FL, United States0.08 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove1 review
- 120.1 mi
- 130.06 mi
- 140.03 mi3035 Fuller Street, Miami, FL, United States0.03 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove1 review
Little dive bar nestled in the Grove, great spot for hanging with friends and a friendly game of pool or beer pong/flip cup. They have a jukebox, great craft beers on tap and when the kitchen is open their food is delicious.
- 150.05 mi3064 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove, FL 331330.05 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove
If you're looking for a young, mostly collegiate, 21-26 year-old crowd for a night on the town, local-style, look no further. Some say this place is a little trashy, some say it's the best bar in town. That will really depend on the night of the week and the crowd. The food is pretty decent, the drinks are strong, the ...
- 160.08 mi
- 170.13 mi
- 180.08 mi3015 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove, FL 331330.08 mi from Le Bouchon du Grove
Went here for a business dinner, but there are much better restaurants in Coconut grove. I had the chicken and biscuits and they were pretty good, but it's a little touristy for my taste.
- 190.08 mi
- 200.08 mi