Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 62%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
- Le Centre Sheraton Montreal HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewAug 28, 2013
Stayed here for a week during Grand Prix. The location of this hotel is very convenient. It's located right at the heart of downtown Montreal, many great restaurants are right next door, including some of the famous ones like La Queue de Cheval. It's also walking distance away from Ste. Catherine for more great food, entertainment and shopping options. The hotel is luxurious, with good amenities, including an indoor pool with whirlpool. The view of Montreal is very nice from the top floors. The room is well equipped to connect to any kind of device (including consoles). But, the rooms are comparable small compare to others in the same price range. The wireless internet is expensive for a fee of $15 per day and the breakfast menu is limited and expensive compare to the food options just steps away. The room-service was excellent and delicious though!Recommended for:
Very Good!1890 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsClean pool, said 78%.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 78%
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
Dining options at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa
There are 825 guestrooms at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal. Guestrooms have city, river, or mountain views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Flat panel televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in September 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 23 per day
- Valet parking: C$ 30 per day
- In room high speed Internet (wired): C$ 16.65 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: C$ 16.65 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible