Le Champlain Hotel
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!1638 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 86% of guests.
- Location85% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room81% thought rooms were spacious.
This 3.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Business services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and ski storage. This is a smoke free property.
Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones with free local calls. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.