Le Cirque

3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

LGBT
    Diana Ngo-Ngo
    5 Jun 17, 2014

I've been to a couple of fine dining restaurants now, and this is by far, hands down, the best place I have ever been. The food is delicious, the service is spectacular, and the atmosphere is indescribably magical. The servers are very knowledgeable about the dishes' presentation and the chef's intended experience for eating each course. Furthermore, they are very attentive without being intrusive. Words cannot fully describe how much I love this place. Unfortunately, every restaurant after this will be compared to Le Cirque for their amazing food and impeccable service...

This review was originally made for my first visit in July 2013. I went again recently for Valentine's Day 2014 - again, spectacular service. The restaurant was EXTREMELY busy; however, the servers were still pleasant and when they came to our table, they gave us their full attention. I was pleasantly surprised that our previous waiters even remembered us and where we sat during our first visit! Although the dining experience was not as delightful due to the bustling environment, I still thoroughly enjoyed my visit as the food quality was magnificent, unaffected by the drastic increase of demand to produce each dish. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant - I'm in love.

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury Travelers
    Samantha Chen
    5 Apr 26, 2014

Restaurant with a beautiful view. We saw at least three fountain shows by the time we finished. It's more an experience than just a meal.

Connie Pistilli
    4 Aug 10, 2013

For an intimate fine dining experience, Le Cirque is a wonderful choice. The clientele is a bit on the older side, so it might feel a little stuffy inside, but the staff is really accommodating (although be prepared for a long meal as they seem to leave you to yourselves for long periods of time). The view of the Bellagio fountains is beautiful, so try to get a table by the windows.

The foie gras here is AMAZING! Both the terrine and the sauteed foie gras appetizers were prepared perfectly. I went with our server's recommendation between the sea bass, Maine lobster and chicken and had the chicken for my entree. It was fantastic.

We were running late on time, so we didn't have time for dessert, but they still brought out a sampling of mini desserts which were all divine.

The portions are small, so you may want to do their 5 course menu if you have time.

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury Travelers
    Carlie Yapp
    5 Jul 03, 2012

One of the few places in Las Vegas that are worth dining at. The bill is pretty outrageous, but the food and service are excellent. Reserved for special occasions only. Try the Truffle Risotto if they still have it. 4.5 of 5 stars.

Sharon K. Yapp
    5 Jul 03, 2012

My then-boyfriend and I celebrated our birthdays by having a lavish dinner at Le Cirque in 2007. It easily lands in my Top 5 Meals of All Time! We had not only the prix fixe dinner, but also the wine pairing and added truffle to our risotto--how could we resist? Vegas is definitely a crowded mass production, but the atmosphere and layout of Le Cirque, fortunately, felt more private and intimate. The service was excellent.

Janice Chan

Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Paris Las Vegas Hotel

Fountains at Bellagio
Fountains at Bellagio
The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)
The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)
Cirque du Soleil - O