Le Meridien Jeddah
Phone:02 663 3333
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre827 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Service57% said the reception staff was ok.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is not very nice. 54% negative comments.
- InternetInternet is poor. 52% of guests gave negative feedback.
Dining options at Le Meridien Jeddah include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and a hair salon. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Jeddah property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk.
There are 293 guestrooms at Le Meridien Jeddah. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.