Le Village Buffet

3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Tiffany Cheung
    3 Jul 19, 2014

Arrived around 11 AM on a Friday, and luckily the line wasn't too long. The wait was around 15-20 minutes before we were seated at a table and asked what we wanted to drink.

There's the typical food that most buffets have - salad, cheeses, Mexican, dessert, prime ribs, lots and lots of bread, etc. But what caught my eye, and my friends' eyes, was the crepes station! There were eight different crepes to choose from, with the maximum of two at a time. Four were savory and four were sweet. I opted for the sweeter crepes, and ordered the berries one and the apples one. The line took about half an hour before I finally got my crepe. After the long line, I'd have to say that the crepes were okay, but not great. The skin was a little too thick for my liking. For my berries crepe, I thought the berries were too sour. I liked the apple one a lot, but there was too much caramel sauce drizzled on top for me to enjoy. I was also able to try La Caprese (the pesto one), the chicken one, the ham one, and the banana and nutella one. Basically everything offered that morning. The best would have to be the ham one. The mozzarella cheese and pesto - the mozzarella balls didn't melt so it was pretty blehh. There's a jar to tip the chef for their hard work, as there is only one pasty chef making the crepes at a time.

As for the other food, I heard the prime rib was not too good here compared to Rio. The mushrooms were pretty tasty, but a little too much sauce. I didn't see any crab legs that the other reviewers commented upon, but I suppose there was a good variety.

The best best part of the buffet was the creme brulee. Oh my goodness, it was so melt in your mouth sweet and delicious, and the top perfectly burnt. Must try! There wasn't any more fruit tarts when we went, but we asked one of the pastry chefs who had some hidden! He said he only gave them to the people who asked since there were so limited left. They were pretty good, too :)

The atmosphere is really cool - live birds flying around your head and the whole place looking like a french cafe or village. You can sit "inside" or "outside" - very delightful. I do wish that there was more than one bathroom! A buffet with only one toilet? There was a super long line in the ladies room. We thought there was complimentary mimosa, but I guess that didn't come with the BoB's.

Overall, not too bad. I did like it more than Rio, but then again, I didn't eat too much.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFamily TravelersFoodiesLuxury Travelers
    Morison Woo
    3 Jun 27, 2014

Been here a few times when I'm in Vegas. They have an average food selection. But this place does give off a cute French vibe that makes you feel like you're in Paris. I wish they had more meats to choose from though because I'm a huge meat person. The only meat that was good was the prime rib. The rest were average.

Owie
    3 Mar 23, 2014

The only reason why I came here was because of Buffet of Buffets deal. I have to say this place is more about quantity over quality. The food and the service was below average. I felt like the waiter was mean and rude. He separated us apart even though we asked to be seated together. He gave us a hard time even when we were clearly nice toward him. The only good thing was their salad which I would not pay to go to a buffet just to have some salad.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersFoodiesLocal Culture
    Jason L
    4 Jul 04, 2013

I'm rating Le Village Buffet breakfast only. For about $16 for breakfast this is not a bad deal. I've spent more ordering an orange juice and entree at MGM. I wish I never did that. Since Le Village is French, you will get some pastries to go along with your normal breakfast variety. In Vegas, you must eat breakfast as a hangover cure, if you can wake up. Unfortunately, the breakfast closes at 11am, so be there early. There is always a line, because this buffet is very popular.

I was able to spoil myself with fresh made omelets, Eggs Benedict, and both French Toast and pancakes. Don't forget to have a crepe for dessert. I know that sounds like a lot of food, but hey this is a Vegas buffet so SSHH! Diets and feeling fat can wait until you return home. I recommend looking for $5 off coupons or 2 for 1 coupons if you can. I'm not sure if they apply to breakfast though. If you are a breakfast fan, head over to Paris and give it a try. Don't except a true Paris experience, but the American will work just fine. The decorations and server clothing kind of reminds me of Disneyland.

Recommended for:Business TravelersGreen TravelersFamily Travelers
    Ericayvette
    2 Mar 24, 2013

Use to be one my favorite buffets in las vegas but it seems the quality is going down. Spend your money some where else.

Kim L. "Lady Boss"
    2 Nov 30, 2012

I went for the Sunday Champagne & the Champagne itself was just ok..(they're not gonna give u the good stuff 4 Buffets anyways...) we ended up making Mimosas with the Champagne & OJ =) They take your drink orders upfront @ the cashier 1st & then the waiter/waitress brings your drinks 4 u afterwards when you're seated...(weird, but that's how they do it)..the waiters here seem to be very unorganized..we kept getting approached by several different waiters asking us the same question...don't they know/ have assigned section as to who's waiting who?? crazy..

I do not know WHY everyone is raving about the crab legs here...they're all SO skinny with absolutely no meat inside...not worth working on...& it looked like people had been picking through them already..Yuckk.. =/ This is definitely NOT the place 2go 2 for crab legs!! If you REALLy like crab legs, go to Bellagio / Rio's Buffet...they have an awesome selection of seafoods..

The dessert section/bar was extremely lacking..I was expecting more of a variety due to the "French" theme that they were going for here... the only thing that was actually good for desserts was the Creme Brulee (which was way too small)..the ice cream machine was broken, so that sucked..
    The crepes were good, but I wished that they had more toppings &fruits to choose from to put into /on them.. =/

I know that they received several awards several years earlier, but it's funny how they haven't gotten any recently?? I wonder why?? Hmm...maybe cuz the service & the quality of food has gone downhill perhaps?? yupp.. that must be it.. I'm def. not gonna come back..I'd rather go to Bellagio / Rio's Buffet...WAY more worth it...

Candace L
    3 Oct 04, 2012

Wow! This was the first buffet I've ever had in Vegas and it was pretty good! We stood in for about 40 or so minutes Sunday morning to begin our carb load for the Vegas marathon :) If you have a Harrahs playing card, you save $3 - $27. I ate and ate and ate and ate. The crepe station was definitely my fav. I had two, and now that I think about it I should have had 4! Next time! The crepe station is not like the omelet station (which I did not have) but more of a preset menu with no alterations but they are very delicious. The brussel sprouts were soooo good, and the brie mac and cheese with bacon bits -to die-! The prime rib was good but my friend mentioned the turkey and roast beef were dry. Not too many desserts but lots of food! I certainly feel like I did my best to get my monies worth ;) and my friends husband did mention this was the most he's ever seen me eat, lol so I think I did a pretty damn good job. Sausage, french toast, pancakes, brussel sprouts, grilled tomato, asparagus, mash potatoes, quiche, crepes, biscuits/gravy, banana, pretzel roll, champagne, coffee, orange juice. Yea, we really did it up. Not sure if I'll return because I'm not sure I'll ever need to eat this much again in life but certainly worth it for the crepe station alone because I'm sure if you buy them right across the way at the crepe place 27 bucks will get you a few and nothing else. Enjoy! Oh, and expect 98% of the people in there to look as though they eat a "buffet" everyday! Just an observation.

MARiAN L

Their brunch is my favorite buffet in Vegas! I had their brunch buffet a long time ago and loved it but haven't had a chance to return because the line is always long. I don't like waiting in lines. I was lucky recently and only had to wait 20 minutes. There food was just as good as I remembered! They've got a good selection of freshly prepared food. I've found a lot of other buffets to be disappointing. My favorite parts of the buffet are the crepe making station and the omelette making station. They also have wonderful desserts. Their creme brulee is awesome! I think I paid $28 with champagne included on a Sunday morning.

Leigh Virkus

This is at the Paris casino and is one of the best on the strip. The price is not bad and if you come late lunch you can get the lunch price and be there when the dinner items are brought out. The selection of food is quite extensive, you should not go home hungry. The atmosphere is very French looking and gives it another dimension.

Kevin Cheng

I love the setting of the buffet, it feels like you're in a little French village and I do appreciate it. The selection and quality of the food is decent, but unfortunately it's not outstanding. For example, the prime rib at Rio's world buffet is better and the desserts at the Wynn or at Bellagio are better. Still a solid choice overall.

Susan Lee

The food at Le Village Buffet is pretty good. They of course have the standard cocktail shrimp, prime rib, and crab legs. The quality of their food doesn’t seem as good as Bellagio’s, but they do also have quite a variety. I especially like that they have a station for customized crepes.

Veronica Sartori
    3 Jul 03, 2012

I've been here a couple of times and will admit that Le Village is one of the better buffets no the strip. However, everytime I go, I find that the shrimp & crab legs are really small and dinky, and the sushi is sub-par. If you focus on the breakfast items & crepes though, the brunch can be quite satisfying. Expect a wait for sure!

Lorrie M
    5 Jul 03, 2012

No matter where I am, how full I am, or what time of the day it is, I always love coming to Le Village Buffet because I feel that they offer the best value and the most selection in comparison to many Las Vegas buffets.

Usually their champagne brunch, which is my favorite, is around $27 + taxes so pretty reasonable for a large scale Las Vegas buffet. They serve everything from selected breakfast items, crepes, seafood, shrimp, to Greek food and french inspired cooking. The dessert selection is huge as well!

Eudie
    4 Oct 11, 2012

The food was great - the desserts even better!

Sveta Berlyant

3 Nov 06, 2013
    Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily Travelers

1,341 people visited Le Village Buffet

Moderate$$

Breakfast daily, Lunch Mon.-Fri., Dinner nightly, Brunch Sat.-Sun.

Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Flamingo Hotel & Casino
Flamingo Hotel & Casino

Fountains at Bellagio
Fountains at Bellagio
The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)
The Eiffel Tower (Las Vegas)
Bellagio Conservatory