Le Westin Montreal
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 67%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Le Westin MontrealMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5Aug 08, 2013
There is something about the Le Westin that I just simply love. I had the privilege of being staffed on a project here even though the project was stressful, being in my hotel room always calmed me down. I am usually not a fan of large, convention sized hotels, but this one was done right. There was a warmness of the staff and the hotel that just made you feel right at home. The service was always top notch as well and felt more genuine than other business hotels.Recommended for:
- Le Westin MontrealJul 05, 2012
I have to admit it, first impression, this hotel is pretty cool; the lobby feels like Vegas (yes Vegas baby), but without the casino or surface area, but still has some pretty amazing style points for the glass bottom pool above the valet area, highlighted by the series of illuminated pillars that add a little je ne sais quoi. Le Westin in Montreal, built in the original Gazette office building (Montreal newspaper) even carries an homage to the former tenants in restaurant appropriately names La Gazette and keeping that hip local lounge feel that we all enjoy (or at least frequent). Located across from Palais de Congres (our Montreal convention center) it’s in a great location and for those that are interested has the only full size gym I’ve seen in the hotel...well ever. I was surprisingly impressed with this newer hotel in the city, but I have to say, whoever designed it did a great job.
- Le Westin MontrealMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Laura and I had a nice stay here. The location was great for our first exploration of Montreal. The room was well equipped and very comfortable and the staff were very helpful.
Our only disappointment was that the pool closed earlier than we would have liked and was pretty small.
Dining options at Le Westin Montreal include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor glass bottom pool, a health club, a spa tub,
There are 454 guestrooms at Le Westin Montreal. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, down blankets, and premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. Plasma televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 26.25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pets: C$ 30 per pet, per night
- Buffet breakfast: C$ 21 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
Excellent!1505 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Room88% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel Building83% said the facilities were very new.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.