Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Lebanon
- Minet El Hosn, Beirut, LebanonRanked #2 overall in Beirut hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is one of the best places I stayed in the Middle East. It is a top notch hotel for business people as well as travelers. The quality of the...Popular with
- 2Beirut, LebanonRanked #3 overall in Beirut hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Four Seasons Beirut is stunning. Although the exterior is uber modern, the service standard here is classic and exceptional. Rooms are nicely appointed -- some with balconies that have...Popular with
- Byblos Riviera, Byblos, LebanonRanked #1 overall in Byblos hotels2 reviews
if you decide to be in jbail and wanted a beautiful luxury resort then this is your choice enjoy the fabelous swimming pools and beaches.
- 4شارع ميناء الحصن, Beirut, LebanonRanked #6 overall in Beirut hotels1 review
This bar is at the top of the Four Seasons - 25 floors up - and is pretty impressive by any standards. Offering perhaps the best views in the city,...Popular with
- Boulevard Chiyah near Galerie Semaan | PO Box 45-111, Hazmieh, LebanonRanked #1 overall in Hazmieh hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 6ساحة الشهداء, بيروت, Lebanon1 review
luxuray hotel in the downtown beirut just beside souqs and the solaidaire ..enjoy the beautiful view .
- Al Hekmeh, LebanonRanked #9 overall in Beirut hotels3 reviews
This is a functional, but rather dated hotel on an average location in Beirut. The single room is a worn out miniature that is slightly unpleasant. The service was excellent,...
- Hamra Street, Beirut, LebanonRanked #10 overall in Beirut hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Like everything that appeals to Lebanese, the Crowne Plaza is both elegant and sophisticated. Beside these two charming qualities, the hotel is right on bustling Hamra St and just five...Popular with
- 9Jiyeh, Beirut, LebanonRanked #15 overall in Beirut hotels1 review
- New Road, Faraya, LebanonRanked #2 overall in Kfardebian hotels